Saturday 15 March 2014

The luck of the Irish. St Patrick's Day Nails.




This called for a nail design of course and at a great time because I'm loving green at the moment. It's weird to think that the original colour associated with St Patrick's day was blue, right? But here we are, in Celebration of Saint Patrick wearing green.

Using - Models Own Black & White nail art pens, Barry M - Green Berry, Spring Green, White and Gold Foil, Model's Own - Dancing Queen and 2 various Color Club polishes.

Starting with the little finger, I applied the Green Berry. Once dry I used a dotting tool to apply Spring Green and Gold Foil. The ring finger I applied white and then added a clover. Using a Color Club polish on the middle finger, once dry I used an art pen to create the black thick line and then added the buckle with the Gold Foil polish using a nail art brush. The index finger was easy peasy, painted the nail white, then once dry added the Models Own Dancing Queen over the top. Now the thumb, I'm not too happy with, I used a Color Club polish, then once dry drew on the white and black lines using the Models Own nail art pens.
I know not the best designs, but worth a try :)

Twitter . Instagram . Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment