Friday 28 March 2014

Leibster Award #2



I've been nominated for the Leibster award for the 4th time. I was nominated by Natalie and Laura this time round, thank you girls! You can check out my previous Leibster award post here if you would like to give that a read. 

So let's begin with the rules.
- You must link back to the person who awarded you
- You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you
- Provide 11 facts about yourself
- You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must tell your nominees that they have been nominated by you

Questions by Natalie.

- What would be your dream job?
If there wasn't bugs the size of a house, I'd love to work in the Amazon with all the orangutans.
- How often do you blog?
At the moment I'm taking part in a 'blog everyday in March' thingy. But after that finishes I will be blogging around 2-3 times a week. Fingers crossed.
- If you had time to grab three things from your house you couldn't return to, what would you choose?
My oldest teddy called Toffee that is so tatty but I've had him since I was a little'un. 
- If you could visit any place, where would it be?
Disney Land Florida.
-Who is your favourite blogger?
I would have to say Terri Lowe is my favourite blogger. She posts relevant things which I'm always interested in and she's so funny. Reading her latest post WTF Topshop had me laughing at loud during Eastenders. 
- What's more important - a good handbag or a good pair of shoes?
A good pair of shoes, always.
- Where's your favourite holiday destination?
I have only been to Spain abroad, so Spain.
- Glossy or matte lipstick?
I'm not a lipstick person at all, love it on other people but not myself. So neither I'm afraid.
- Why do you blog?
It makes me happy. Gives me something to do. Gives me the chance to speak to other bloggers and to share opinions.
- What's your guilty pleasure?
I really can't think of anything for this, I don't like anything or do anything that I find 'guilty'. 
- What's your favourite dessert?
Lemon Meringue. 

Questions by Laura.

- If you could live in the world of any film/tv show, what would it be? 
I love this question! Got to be a Disney film now... Tangled. Once Rapunzel was found of course, everyone was so happy. I think I would fit in well :)
- What's the best season, in your opinion? 
Spring and summer. I love how everything's so bright and alive.
- Hats are better than scarves, yay or nae? 
Yay, I love hats!
- The most attractive person in the world is...?
The love child of Johnny Depp, Billie Joe Armstrong and Matt Shadows! Oh and Megan Fox.
- Chinese food or Indian food or Italian food? 
Chinese. Chicken Balls and BBQ sauce. Amazing...
- Your one go-to nail polish is...? 
At the moment, any Models Own Polishes.
- If you could play one instrument, what would it be? 
Acoustic Guitar. 
- Your worst fear? 
A little morbid, but Death. Scares me so much.
- If you could only wear one pair of shoes from now til forever, what would they be? 
Converse. Even when I'm old I will be rockin' the Converse.
- The best cheer up song on your iPod. 
Kiss You - One Direction. Always makes me feel happy.
- Your favourite cheap/high-street brand? 
MUA & Barry M.

11 Random Facts About Me.
- I have a pussy cat called Oliver and he'll be turning 14 this year.
- For the past 3 years I have had a Blackberry, just recently have I got an iPhone... Going up in the world.
- I hate snow.
- I write lists for nearly everything. I have lists for lists.
- I hate peanut butter. Nothing worse, except Marmite.
- I can eat with chopsticks!
- My favourite number is 7.
- I got a job today!
- I really want to adopt a greyhound when I have my own place. Such sweet dogs.
- I forgive too easily.
- Crisps are my weakness to any diet.

11 Questions for the Nominees
- What made you start to blog?
- Have you been to any gigs/festivals?
- One place you would love to visit that you haven't already?
- Favourite book? Film? Tv show? Song? Band?
- Pick 3 people, dead or alive to sit down to dinner with?
- Bed time routine?
- Favourite meal?
- How did you decide on your blog name?
- Weekend plans?
- Which famous person can you not stand?
- Most played song on your iTunes?

And my 11 nominees: 
Amiee Dot 



2 comments:

  1. I love your answers! We have a fair bit in common! I hate snow, and my lucky number is also 7! And Tangled! Fab answer to that one ;D And Congratulations on your job :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura :) was so happy when she told me I got the job. Everybody has got to love Tangled! xx

      Delete