Hey people, hope you are all doing great.
So now I should have done this post a long while ago, but things got in the way & in all honesty thinking of 11 questions was tough. But here I am with my Liebster Award post. Thank you to Issy and Dany for the nominations, both was a great surprise and I do appreciate it :)! Me and my Blog love you both lots.
The rules are as follows:
This post will be nice and long as I have both sets of lovely questions to answer.
11 Facts about myself
1. My favourite show is and always will be Sex and the City, I've watched the whole series countless times & the films 10 times more than that.
2. My best friend is also my boyfriend.
3. My birthday is August 7th and I am a Leo.
4. I collect Classic Disney Movies on DVD. I am obsessed with Disney.
5. When I put the volume on my Ipod dock, it has to be on a multiple of 5. Except for night time when it stays on 3 until I fall asleep and it turns itself off.
6. I've never had my own room... But that shall change in August when my sister moves out.
7. I worked for Amazon. Sound glamorous? - it really wasn't.
8. I very rarely wear my hair up, I just don't think it suits me.
9. I am obsessed with my Ipod, god I love it. Temple Run, Sims, Simpson's Tapped Out, Words with Friends, Instagram, Little Things... It's all beautiful.
10. I love playing Pool & Snooker.
11. I like my own company and get irritable when I'm around a large group of people for a long amount of time.
1. What's your favourite meal?
Oh i have two favourite meals, one healthy, one not so healthy haha. I love Jacket Potato with tuna, sweetcorn, mayo and salad. My unhealthy one - Gammon Steak, chips, onion rings and peas. Nom!
2. Post the favourite photo you've ever taken, and why is it your favourite?
Now i do adore this picture, it's not the best quality but i love it!
It's myself and my boyfriend, before we were together at the pub of course just hanging out for the second time outside of work.
As we met each other at work.
I just think it is a great picture.
& can you tell we're both just a little bit tipsy?
3. What's your favourite cocktail?
I haven't tried to many cocktails, to be honest I'm a lager drinker... But I do like a nice WooWoo!
4. What's your favourite book?
I'm not a great reader but if I think back to when I was at school. I loved Darren Shan Cirque De Freak - It's about Vampires, before Twilight came and ruined the Vampire name. But I also love The Twits by Roald Dahl, but then again all of his books are amazing!
5. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you love to go?
Right now I would be with all the people I love, somewhere hot and sunny. How about on an All Inclusive holiday in Spain, that would do me just great :)
6. What's you essential wardrobe item?
Leggings. I love them, so comfy & go with practically anything!
7. What song would/did you have at your wedding?
Ooh so many I could choose from. I can't think right now but i love Everything - Michael Buble.
8. Who's your favourite comedian?
Lee Evans without a doubt, I love him. But also Miranda Hart is hilarious!
9. What do you love most about where you live?
Plain and simple, that it's home. There's not a great deal to love about where I live, but it's home & I do love it.
10. How did you choose your blog name?
Very stupidly, without thinking about it a great deal.
11. Would you prefer to have a dog or a cat as your household pet?
I have a cat, but I would definitely prefer a dog, and I know when I have my own place. I will have a dog!
11 Questions from Dany - Bluebells & Owls
1. If you could go back in time, would you choose a specific era in History? if so, which one and why?
Right now, this is a tough one. But I'm going to say the 60's. For the music, being around my age now in the 60's would be amazing, with the music like The Beatles, The Jam, The Who etc... It would be amazing.
2. What do you like to do on a Sunday evening?
Have a nice Sunday roast, maybe have a nap. Listen to some music, watch a film, just chill out.
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I'd fly definitely, imagine all the amazing places you could go and visit. Would be awesome.
4. What do you like the most about blogging?
Freedom, to write about anything you like. And getting those really lovely comments off people you actually know how took time to read what you have to say. Makes it all worth while.
5. Name two of your life goals.
Very honest answer now. To visit every State in America & to be a mother.
6. Do you speak any other languages?
As much as I would love to, I don't.
7. One person, one question. Who and what would it be?
To all old friends - Why did we have to grow apart?
8. What is/was your favourite subject at school?
Art, Child Development & History. History the most, so fascinating.
9. Is there any movie or book that has changed your life in a significant way?
No, in all honesty. Crap answer...
10. What is your favourite Holiday?
St Ives with all my family in a big house. It was perfect.
11. Do you have a quote that you live by?
Not so much I live by, but I think this quote is amazing. "That's the best revenge of all, happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone live a good fucking life"
11 Questions for my nominees
1. What is your favourite time of day and why?
2. Do you have any pets? What are they & their names?
3. Who or what inspires you & why?
4. What singer/actor can you not stand?
5. What animal are you most like & why?
6. What is the most played song on your Ipod, Itunes...?
7. If you could meet anyone (Alive or Dead). Who would it be & why?
8. If you could change your first name. What would you change it to?
9. What was the last movie you watched?
10. Whats the worst gift you have ever received?
11. Post a picture of the cutest Alpaca you can find...
My 5 nominees
Kerry Louise from Fashion and Flame
Ellie from Girl in Green
Danyele from It's Suteki
Emma from RougeinLove97
Sarah from Given Me Wings
Thank you again to Issy and Dany, i have loved answering your questions & everybody should check out their blogs as they are amazing.
Hope you all stayed till the end.