Image from Google.
- Starting with covering the nails in a base coat and leaving them to dry.
- Paint little finger a pale pink. Ring finger - a purpley blue. Middle finger - yellow. Index finger - a nude or very pale brown. Thumb - a sky blue. Leave to dry.
Nail polishes used - Color Club - 39. Collection 2000 - BMX Bandit.
W7 - First class. Barry M - Nude. Color Club - 51.
- Once nails are dry and had second coat if needed. Start off by using either a darker pink or a light purple to add stripes to the little finger nail to look like Piglet's stomach.
- On the ring finger, I firstly used a very pale pink to draw on a bow. Then outlined it with a black nail art pen to show off Eeyore's lovely tail.
- Using tape, I sectioned off the top and bottom of the nail to leave the middle exposed on my middle finger. I painted the middle red and removed the tape slowly and carefully whilst the polish was still wet. Now we have Winnie the Pooh's belly.
- I then used an orange on my index finger, just on the two sides of the nail. Once dry I used a black nail art pen to draw some little stripes. To look like Tigger's belly.
- Using the black nail art pen again, drawing on a little bumble bee & some flying lines. Then leave all to dry for a good amount of time.
- Lastly finish with a top coat and leave to dry.
Polishes used for the second part. Models Own - Dinky Pinky. Color Club - 42. Barry M - Bright Red. Essie - Orange, It's Obvious.