Friday 27 December 2013

What I got for Christmas!

I know this is late all, but Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely time with family and loved ones, ate lots of turkey :)


I'm going to share with you all my 'little' Christmas collection of bits and bobs I got as presents and also 2 things I got on Boxing day. I apologise for the picture quality but I'm unsure where the camera I use is. All this Christmas tidying up has made me misplace the camera. Ooops!
I will name where the presents that I know of came from, but obviously they are presents so there's a lot I do not know. Lets get started...

  
 
 
Jewelry. 

 
 
 
  
 My Beauty bits and bobs :)


 
 
 
 
Clothing Items.


DVDs & Books.

 I've loved my Christmas, get to spend the 27th December with my Ashley and have another Christmas with him opening the presents off him. Lucky me :) 

Merry Boxing Day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment