New Years tomorrow and getting into the party spirit with a glitter nail design. Only using two nail polishes and 2 pots of glitter, I managed to create these party nails.
- Firstly using a base coat to protect the nail.
- Cover the nail in a clear polish, whilst the nail is still wet sprinkle on the silver glitter to all fingers except the thumb, use a glitter colour of your choice. (May want to use a plastic container to catch all the unwanted glitter to make clean up easier)
- Use a clear polish to seal the glitter in place.
- Using a colour of your choice, paint the tips of the four nails you covered in silver glitter.
- Want to dry and use a top coat to finish.
Happy New Year, everyone!