Thursday 24 April 2014

Music Tag. One year on...

So exactly this time last year I did the Music tag. Now I know I haven't been tagged again but I love doing these and rediscovering my old favourite tunes. I tag you to do this post! 


First Tag

"You can learn a lot about someone from the music that they listen to. Hit shuffle on you're ipod/mp3 player and share the first 20 songs that play. No cheating or skipping songs that are shameful, that's the fun part!"

I shall be doing this on my itunes which has 2427 songs on it, so let's begin. 

1. Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf - The Killers.
2. Circles - Passenger.
3. We Were Men - Theory of a Deadman.
4. Last of the American Girls - Green Day.
5. Who Feels Love? - Oasis.
6. Give You Up - Rudimental.
7. My Generation - Green Day.
8. Wanna Be Startin' Something - Michael Jackson.
9. Old Pine - Ben Howard. 
10. Falling In - Lifehouse.
11. I knew I Loved You - Savage Garden. 
12. Rain Man - Eminem.
13. The Bare Necessities - The Jungle Book.
14. Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys.
15. The Devil's Den - Skrillex 
16. It's Over When It's Over - Falling In Reverse.
17. Should've When You Could've - Skillet.
18. Violence - Blink 182.
19. King For A Day - Green Day.
20. Danger Line - Avenged Sevenfold.

Second Tag

"Answering the 12 music related questions"

1. What are your 5 favourite songs right now?
Kiesza - Hideaway.
Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece Of Heaven.
One Direction - I Would.
Coldplay - Magic.
Sigma - Nobody To Love. 

2. Who are your favourite bands/artists of all time?
Still the same as last year, with the loss of Oasis and the adding of Angels and Airwaves.
Green Day
Pink
Blink 182
Angels and Airwaves
Eminem
Michael Jackson

3. What is the most played song on your itunes?
Drama Queen - Blink 182. 

4. What was the last album you brought?
I haven't brought a CD in agess! The lastest one I had was brought for me which was Holiday Anthems.  

5. What song can you not get out of your head?
I heard Gwen Steffani - Hollaback Girl earlier and I haven't been able to get rid of it out of my head since! 

6. What was the last single you downloaded?
Coldplay - Magic. I love it! 

7. What is your favourite band right now?
Green Day. Blink 182. Angels and Airwaves. 

8. What is your favourite type of music?
Still anything. I just love music. 

9. In your 25 most played list, what is number 10?
All That We Are - Angels and Airwaves. This song is so beautiful.

10. What was the first gig you ever went to?
James Morrison.

11. What was the best gig you've ever been to?
Pink at Alton Towers. Perfect Day & Night. 

12. If there was one band/album/song you would recommend to everyone reading, what would it be?
For this year I would definitely recommend Bastille - Bad Blood. It's such a great album & I love every single song. 

You are all tagged to do this one :) I love reading them so if you do decide to do it leave a comment or let me know on Twitter! 

Twitter . Instagram . Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag, although I'd definitely end up skipping some songs, out of shame, in the first part! Haha!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing music tags :) Haha, I managed not to ;) Check me out haha xx

      Delete