Tuesday 19 February 2013

New hair update,

Well after promising myself i would never dye my hair again, here we are with a hair update.
Since I've been 15 i have always dyed my hair alotttt. Not just doing the roots when needed, but the whole head so i felt (and nearly everybody i know felt) that my hair needed a bit of a rest.

But ohhh nooo, after getting my hair back to my natural colour on Christmas Eve, i have now dyed my hair purple with pink dip-dyed ends. So hello to my new purple hair.
Using Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL Cyber Purple and Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL Ultra Brights Raspberry Rebel...

Vicki x

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous! I had purple hair with pink dip dye a few months back and I absolutely loved it, miss it so much! I bet it looks so awesome in natural light :) thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, now following you as well!

    Kerry x

    fashionandflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, it did look good. Now both the purple & pink have faded quite a bit. So a new colour is needed xx

      Delete