So there's 32 weekends left of this year (including this weekend), can you believe that!!
I was going to do a challenge that I've seen a few bloggers starting lately, just to use polishes that they don't usually jump straight to and wear often. I Googled 'Nail polish challenge' and saw a few on the Images page of Google, so I thought I'd give one of these a go. The challenge is a 30 day challenge but I'll be doing it every weekend instead as I'm a little busy in the week.
I used to always have my nails painted but I've slacked so much doing them the past couple of months. Now, I shall be doing my nails every weekend, using a different polish each time and using some up which I wouldn't usually wear.
No doubt I'll buy more nail polishes before the end of the year, so every one I pick for the questions asked may change but that's life haha.
So the different titles for each weekend shall be...
1. Your favourite polish.
2. Your least favourite polish.
3. A polish that reminds you of happy things.
4. A polish that is 'so you'.
5. A polish that reminds you of a special day.
6. A polish you have never worn.
7. Most worn polish.
8. A polish that was a gift.
9. A polish that you used to hate, but now love.
10. A polish that you think is boring.
11. A polish from your favourite brand.
12. A polish from your least favourite brand.
13. Favourite blue polish.
14. A cheap polish.
15. A polish that has a name that describes my mood today.
16. A polish that you used to love, that now hate.
17. A polish you think is overrated.
18. A polish to wear at your wedding.
19. A polish that is easy to apply.
20. Favourite glitter polish.
21. Favourite pastel polish.
22. A polish that is hard to apply.
23. A sexy polish.
24. A new polish.
25. A polish that you don't think you can pull off.
26. A polish to match today's outfit.
27. Most unique polish you own.
28. Favourite pink polish.
29. Polish to match today's weather.
30. Your favourite polish - now!
My Favourite Nail Polish
My favourite polish has to be W7 - Green Envy. I absolutely love it, love the colour and the polish itself is so easy to apply. Two coats is enough, it doesn't chip easily and it comes off easy. All round great...
The picture for this is a little bit cheating as I've done a blog post on this before. But I'm sure you'll let me off just this once :)